choose a laptop for me//

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

choose a laptop for me//

which laptop is better??

1.Tsam sui po( golden arcade center)
    Asus A57 17.3 inch nvidia gt630 m 2gb
    bluray , 1 tb hard drive , 8 gb ram. 7 days replacement warranty and 2 years International Warranty
    Price 6680.

2.Fortress, Broadway
    Asus k75 17.3 inch nvidia gt630 m 2gb
    bluray, 1 tb hard drive, 8gb ram, 1 month warranty and 3 years international warranty
    price- 9000

Is tsam suipo relaible??

Difficult to determine. I couldn't find info on A57.

Most of the bigger (IE, not a tiny little stall in a cave) shops are good for warranties, but you need to fill in the warranty slips THEN AND THERE to make sure it's good.

I find the issue is there is no info on A57. No info is like saying you were looking at iphone 5 today and not sure whether you want to get that over Samsung S3.

I can see A55 is available, and prior to that A53 is available. But no info on A57.

Last edited by Creative83; 30-08-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Better in what sense? What are you going to use if for? How important is price?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTheTall:
    Most of the bigger (IE, not a tiny little stall in a cave) shops are good for warranties, but you need to fill in the warranty slips THEN AND THERE to make sure it's good.
    I have never filled in a warranty card nor brought it to the service center and I have bought lots of hardware and gadgets over the years - all I ever needed was the invoice. Never had a problem. Not even when my keyboard died in Vienna on my Sham Shui Po Acer notebook.

IMHO these warranty cards are a marketing trick to get your details. I just never came across a situation where i needed it, with good brands and cheapo brands.

Most important is to check you are mot buying a gray import that is not covered by local warranty.

Do you really want a 17 inch laptop? Thanks gonna make portability a pain in the ass

I have a 15 inch mac book and that feels heavy compared the newer models like the mac book air or some of the Sony z series.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    Difficult to determine. I couldn't find info on A57.
    oh its asus A55 sorry...

See post #5

Or do you expect us to read your mind?

I honestly can't find a 17" a55... besides that, I'm kinda biased against large notebooks as well... defeats the purpose of mobility...

I'd generally choose an i5 over i7, the performance difference is really really small... unless u absolutely need the extra power, which if u did, u wouldn't be asking us what kinda notebook to get...

also, I'd maybe settle for a smaller drive if it means I can get an SSD for the same price, and pick up an external later...

but that's just stuff I would do... ur gonna need to give us more info then just choosing between the two... if it's between those two, I'd choose the a55...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast