Like Tree2Likes

Does HKG sell multi display monitors or adaptors that allow for this?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does HKG sell multi display monitors or adaptors that allow for this?

often used in finance, they can be seen at SUPER PC™ | Dual LCD Multi-Monitor Display
    a 3 monitor display would be fine, including one from the laptop and 2 external displays. if so where, l haven't seen them in mongkok computer center

try googling jumbo computers hk. i think they have one.

Wan Chai comp. centre, first shop on the left has them, as does another shop on the first floor. Don't know the name, but easy to spot.

jgl likes this.

wahy noty just get a multi monitor stand, 2,3 or even 4 monitior, all connected by vesa socket

Why not just contact the company direct?

You can't just walk down to Wall St Computer Emporium to buy commercial and industrial equipment.

try this company, they sell multi monitor mounts ( all connnected by vesa standard socket) you can two or thee lcd monitors and separate one for your laptop

咪架Mic Stand,專喇叭架,專業AV線,放大器TVBooste,喇叭架,大聲公Loudhail,夜視鏡Ni ghtVis,LCD TV 架,Microphone,Hing Lee Elec

jgl likes this.

You can find this stuff in HK. Not quite sure where, but usually from business suppliers (think interior design/office furniture) rather than walk-in retail stores if you want really nice looking stuff.

Mongkok computer centre is the lamest of the three major centres in HK- I'm not surprised you couldn't find anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMoo:
    You can't just walk down to Wall St Computer Emporium to buy commercial and industrial equipment.
    Am I missing something? The link he posted shows a couple of perfectly ordinary monitors bolted onto a stand, it's hardly NASA grade technnology. Many gamers use multiple display setups, for example, they're commonly available.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    You can find this stuff in HK. Not quite sure where, but usually from business suppliers (think interior design/office furniture) rather than walk-in retail stores if you want really nice looking stuff.

Mongkok computer centre is the lamest of the three major centres in HK- I'm not surprised you couldn't find anything there.
    l assume wanchai computer center is one of the major centres, wheres the other one?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast