Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigbite

RAM for Mac Pro.

Closed Thread

RAM for Mac Pro.

Hi, I want to buy extra ram memory for my Mac Pro but don't have a clue where in HK I can get affordable RAM from a certified and Mac approved store in HK.

Anyone has any idea where I can buy ram memory for Mac Pro? I was going to buy from OWC online but not too sure about that and if something goes wrong the refund/return is gonna be a hassle. So I appreciate anyone telling me a solid store in HK that sells RAM memory.

Thanks.

If you don't mind buying online and from oversea, Crucial is a good place to buy RAM. If you don't already know Crucial, it's own by Micron in the USA. They can ship internationally and I believe shipping cost to HK is US$15. I've ordered a couple of times (Vaio NB & Mac Mini) in the past, never had any problems with it.
    You can pay by any major credit card or Paypal. My order was delivered by FedEx in no time and there is no need to pay duty/tax in HK.
    They also have a return policy but never had to use it.

thecraftyman likes this.

This is a good place for everything Mac. They sell parts and do service for many schools/businesses in HK and have fair prices.

http://www.sencohk.com/eng/Page_Cust...iry.php#office