Like Tree2Likes

Usenet Providers

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnypupp:
    You don't need to have HK servers to fully saturate your bandwidth. By using 10-20 connections, you will cap your speed easily.

BTW the best server I have used in terms of content surviving takedown requests use bitcoin only as payment.
    Can you provide the name of the server? If not over the thread, can you PM me?

you can google it, it's the first one that shows up.. works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnypupp:
    you can google it, it's the first one that shows up.. works great!
    two come up, one beginning with C and one beginning with B.

I have been using easynews without any issues in HK for the last 3 years.

I used "B"

If you have a newish Radeon card, you could mine the amount it takes to pay in about 4 days. It will add about $18 HKD to your power bill... So $18 HKD for 1 month of unlimited uncensored usenet essentially.

yes I mine daily.. as far as 'needing' specialized hardware, it depends on what your 'needs' are. If you want, you can use a simple $200 GPU to mine around $4 USD net worth of BTC per day.. but who knows what BTC will be worth down the road.. it could be $160 still, or it could be $1600 or even $5000.. if that's the case, that $4 per day is worth $40 or $125 per day... nobody knows how it's going to shake down.

In my opinion it is worth mining as long as the net worth is higher than the cost of power.

"How did your planet die then?"
    "Oh we ran out energy...too many BitCoin miners"