Like Tree3Likes

printing a document when using windows 8 operating system

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

printing a document when using windows 8 operating system

deleted post

Last edited by carang; 16-07-2013 at 10:27 PM.

So, no printing for you then?

Someone on another forum helped me figure it out...could not delete the thread...only tge post.

Sent from my N8100 using GeoClicks mobile app

I have heard a lot of people complain about W8 but what worries me about this thread is there has to be something seriously wrong if printing is not as simple as clicking on an easily identifiable print button.

Or Carang is totally hopeless with computers, which judging by her contributions here over the last 8 years I don't think is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    I have heard a lot of people complain about W8 but what worries me about this thread is there has to be something seriously wrong if printing is not as simple as clicking on an easily identifiable print button.

Or Carang is totally hopeless with computers, which judging by her contributions here over the last 8 years I don't think is the case.
    I never had an issue printing but when i first got windows 8 i couldnt work out how to turn off the computer. Dohhh

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app

Printing is same as it's always been. Prob a driver problem I'd imagine.

I was really looking forward to win 8 and upgraded for the USD $14 for recent laptop purchase.

Used it for about 6 months and hated it. Terrible system and too much based on tablets rather than a desktop system.

I reverted back to win 7 a couple of months ago.

Sent from somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by auss:
    I never had an issue printing but when i first got windows 8 i couldnt work out how to turn off the computer. Dohhh

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app
    How does one turn off a Win8 computer anyway?

I go into a command prompt and type "shutdown /f /s /t 0" but I'm sure that's what the brilliant UI designers at Microsoft had in mind.
    Last edited by jgl; 17-07-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Hate it, hate not having a start button....hate wasting time trying to figure out where everything us.......sure in a couple of years we'll have no choice, therefore sticking with it and slowly getting the hang of it. I've got Leap Motion coming later this month, pretty sure gesture will even replace touch soon enough, got to get on board now.

I resisted win 3.1, then I resisted win95....ended up playing catch-up both times....resistance is futile!

Last edited by INXS; 17-07-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    bibbju and carang like this.

How long until someone says:

"Get a Mac"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast