Like Tree13Likes

Which wifi router?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    .......... Totolink A2004NS for only $3** ..........

Just asking, on LAN I get a nice 98M on Speetest from my 100M line. But on Wifi I get just about 30M on my phone. What you get?

(OK, I am aware that this sounds a bit like a Porsche driver complaining that his car just goes 250Km/h)
    I wish i could do this for my ps3 in lounge ( currently wifi) as lan much quicker downloads for ps plus subscription , but my router is in spare room, the drilled hole for cable is now full with home cinema speakers cable, tv rf cable and composite audio for subwoofer, can't even fit a thin lan cable

Original Post Deleted
    Drill, cool, interested, my died, pm you

Have been using ASUS RT-AC66U for almost one year. It provides stable wifi signal and robust performance!

You mean "drill bits".

The original post was not clear.

Are you really so cheap that a single dollar, which won't even buy a tram ride or a Coke, will stop you from placing a proper ad?

Last edited by jgl; 29-08-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    .......... Totolink A2004NS for only $3** ..........

Just asking, on LAN I get a nice 98M on Speetest from my 100M line. But on Wifi I get just about 30M on my phone. What you get?

(OK, I am aware that this sounds a bit like a Porsche driver complaining that his car just goes 250Km/h)
    I will need to find my Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter hidden somewhere first to let you know the results, as apart from the Maige box which is connected via LAN, everything else is WiFi.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6