Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By jgl
  • 3 Post By shafiq
  • 1 Post By jgl

Lenovo T500 replacement battery and taking a spare one on a place

Closed Thread

Lenovo T500 replacement battery and taking a spare one on a place

My dad has an old Lenovo T500 laptop where the battery is dying, as Im headed on a business trip I was thinking of stopping for a few days back home and he wants me to bring a new battery for him

two questions

1. Where to get an old Lenovo T500 battery replacement
    2. I will be carrying my own lap top on a business trip, can I carry an additional laptop battery with me, both as hand carry as I hate checking in my luggage or do I have no choice but to hand carry one and checking in the other with my luggage.

Cheers for the info

why not as lenovo for a spare battery

I think that you have to hand carry loose batteries- it's checking them in that's a problem.

These guys can replace the dying cells in the T500 battery- I believe that Thinkpad always use standard cylindrical Li cells as opposed to LiPo so it should be piss easy.

Or as suggested, contact Lenovo- they have a couple of repair centres and might have stock (I know they carry batteries for current models, not sure about older ones).

Anyone know how to disable the URL preview feature that's been added recently?

Battery Collection in sham shui po.. http://www.batterycollection.com seems t500 battery is same as t61 and r61 model..check your part number and search for it..you can call them to order and pick it up at one of their stores..

I don't recommend you buy fake batteries. Just go online and oder the real thing.

You're responding to someone who was banned.

HowardCoombs likes this.

Is your keyboard broken? Your font is too normal for me to read.

You can ask battery collection they do have many old model batteries. I bought my macbook battery from there although it only worked for 6 months, so not very sure about battery quality for PC laptops. No harm in checking it out.