ergonomic keyboards? where to find?

Closed Thread

ergonomic keyboards? where to find?

I'm planning on going to the WanChai computer centre today but does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm hoping to try out several models depending on the stock. Thanks.

They normally don't have too many keyboards laid out for you to try. I ended up going with a Microsoft one myself.

I saw these months back at the Mong Kok & Sham Shui Po computer center but in each places seem to recall that they were on the back wall - hidden in the store.

You could go to Wan Chai with a picture and see if you can find a like model.

In Wanchai CC there is a store that only stocks microsoft products its on the first floor if I remember correctly.

I ended up finding by accident this great ergnonomics shop in Wan Chai called Ironman Erognomics on Johnston Road in Tai Yau Plaza.

They had several different brands of ergonomic keyboards that you can try out and the best chairs (not cheap but very high quality comfortable) as well as other products for the office to help back discomfort or improve posture.

I ended up buying a keyboard and a laptop stand and gave away my Microsoft keyboard that was less comfortable than a regular keyboard.

Ironman Ergonomics is their website.