Like Tree11Likes

Need help finding a computer repair man in Tung Chung.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Whew, finally did managed to retrieve the files. So sorry to disappoint anyone here, but I'll be keeping my job, thank you very much. Let's just hope there are no more close shaves like that again for a while job-wise.

But a real thanks to all your help. Lots of appreciation from me. And no, please don't ban me for giving you guys a . That's a thank you gesture from me.

Last edited by Willow_321; 02-04-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    dumbdonkey likes this.

So sorry to disappoint anyone here, but I'll be keeping my job, thank you very much.
    Au contraire! We hope you get soooooo much more work in the office that you're just too busy to get bored.

Best of luck!
    Willow_321 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Au contraire! We hope you get soooooo much more work in the office that you're just too busy to get bored.

Best of luck!
    Oh come on, I'm not always so awful. My presence on geoexpat isn't exclusively negative. I do have some useful contributions to make from time-to-time. You did not even give me an opportunity to explain myself before you slapped me with a ban. I wasn't arguing or baiting in my last posts before my ban, I just had a . I think you misinterpreted that as my "shenanigans" when in fact it was just light-hearted ribbing that meant no harm. Some posts were purely comments and you deleted them, I think that was rather excessive, don't you think? Those perfectly legitimate posts can deleted really for no reason.
    Last edited by shri; 02-04-2016 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Will leave it to the guys ... not my call.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow_321:
    Yes, of course. But its a long story why that wasn't the case here. I gotta go get my computer fixed now. Bye.

P.S-Safe mode does not work, so I am out of option except the repair man.

Anyway, later. Wish me luck.
    There's only one short story why you didn't back up your data, it's because you didn't bother. If it was that important, you'd find a method and time to do it.
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    There's only one short story why you didn't back up your data, it's because you didn't bother. If it was that important, you'd find a method and time to do it.
    There was a case of a lost dog who ran off while being off-leash. Someone smugly suggested using a leash the next time.

Man in the mirror and all that crap ...

Shutting this down... ended well, thats all I care about.
    Willow_321 likes this.