Like Tree4Likes

How do I open a sports betting account with an overseas bookie and use it in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

While residents of Hong Kong may have a Neteller account, Neteller restricts transfers to and from any gaming site.
    Neteller once had a flourishing business offering gambling transfers for U.S. residents; however, they had to withdraw from the U.S. market in 2007. Additionally, customers in Canada, Hong Kong, Israel and Macau cannot transfer Neteller funds to online gambling sites.
    From some sport betting websites, I've never tried it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    From some sport betting websites, I've never tried it myself.
    As i mentioned you can have a Neteller in HK and deposit the money in it for "non gambling" (registered acc under my wife name) and from that 1 you make a transfer to another 1 from EU (mine one) which is gambling enabled. Legal job.

HK non gambling Neteller account using any HK credit card , and transferring the money to my EU Neteller Acc. & from the same transferring the money to online bookies :-D. All is legal. Withdraw vice versa or to my EU account.
    mrgoodkat likes this.

Hello Sir
    I have Netteller account in hongkong...but where can I deposit money to netteller? And how to withdraw money from netteller in hongkong?

Most of UK gambling websites will recognise VPN's now. Even the national lottery! Gaming/laundering legislation requires you to reside in UK. But i can still place bets on my HKJC ac while overseas.