Advice on Apple Authorized Service Provider for laptop repair

Closed Thread

Lightbulb Advice on Apple Authorized Service Provider for laptop repair

Hi. The Geniuses in the U.S. said my MacBook Pro is behaving erratically because it likely needs a new logic board. I'd like to choose an authorized service provider because they tend to turn repairs around faster (and my computer is still under warranty). Has anyone dealt with either of the providers on the island? Should I stick with the Apple stores?

Two choices listed:

Senco-Masslink Technology Limited
    Apple Authorized Service Provider
    2/F Sing Pao Bldg, 101 King's Rd, North Point
    Hong Kong
    2511-5760

or...Telecom Service One Limited (TSO)
    Apple Authorized Service Provider
    Unit B, 23/F, Kyoto Plaza, 491 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay
    Hong Kong
    2332-3020

Thank you!

Have had no problems with the Apple Store repairing laptops or desktops. Used them 2-3 times and the service was done faster than the official "3-4-5-7" day time they give you.

Have also taken a laptop back and had them re-repair it without any questions asked.

(All under warranty)

I used Seneco ages (a decade) ago, they repaired a Mac Mini for me which then busted with the same issue a bit further down the line (after the warranty expired).

This was probably a straight motherboard swap though, in which case it would have really been bad luck or poor design.

Thank you both so much. Since I don't speak Canto, it's perhaps best to go to the Apple store, where they have many people who speak English. Appreciate your insights.

I have used Senco-Masslink several times, with great success and no language problems (I am a native english speaker).