Where to sell 2nd hand monitors and printer?

Closed Thread

Where to sell 2nd hand monitors and printer?

Hi everyone,

Our office is closing down and we're looking at selling our monitors, computers and printer. Aside from the classified ads here and Asiaexpat, are there faster ways of selling our things?

Thanks in advance!

Mongkok but they usually give pennies on the dollar. There are also people you can call they will come to your office and price everything. It's all fire sale prices though and need to speak Chinese to them.

I asked a similar question at the below thread, it might help you.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/119/thread346337.html

Thank you! Much appreciated!

depends on quantity, if just a few pieces, you could try the new Capital computer plaza or posting it on dcfever website

Large stocks, there are guys who would buy it in bulk from you at fire sale price as mentioned above.

If still actual. Can try carousell app. Seems it’s getting popular in Hong Kong.

My old laptop doesn't turn on at all, got a new lappy over the summer from Broadway. Was originally gonna fix the old one but the CS centre wanted like 5k plus :/

Is there any places that takes 2nd hand laptop for parts?
    I remember my login information for Paypal is all stored on Firefox, can I remove the HD from the laptop and sell the rest of the body for parts?