4g data sim card as home wifi

Closed Thread

4g data sim card as home wifi

I will be living in Muiwo ferry pier area and there is only Netvigator 8m plan for home broadband and that's too slow. I am thinking to use 4g sim card as home wifi instead but look into Chinamobile. In their terms&condition: "Network will not support tethering and peer-to-peer (P2P) upload and download, including BitTorrent."?

How can I stream online sport such as sopcast or acestream as it is a p2p software?

Or any other internet providers you guys recommend to use?

Thanks!

I stream some NBA and EPL using Smartone with no issues.

I just chatted with Smartone and they said if I use as home wifi, after I reached a limit, I cannot use it. Some people said that too in this forum. Has this ever happened to you?

Don't think I have ever streamed that much (I have home wifi) but I also subscribe to their unlimited data plan which does not reduce speed after hitting their FUP but lowers network priority.

We use CSL 4G as home WiFi. However I also download large files elsewhere when I can to avoid overloading it. Works fine about 70 percent of the time, is slow about 20 percent and totally unavailable about 10 percent.