Like Tree14Likes

Asus zen is crap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

be thankful you didn't buy apple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbYhIS_t_ck

Quote Originally Posted by nivantj
    Mercy granted, its the word riot that you keep repeating for no apparent reason.. FYI, even with all inconveniences during weekend, you can leave early on Sat and finish before 12 and head back to home without any trouble..
    From lo wu village to causeway bay to tung chung work a full shift then reverse direction at night : well if you can do that 6 out of pray tell : because I do that dude for the last 6years : and yeah even the riots I still show up on time more or less : my job does not have luxury of a no show : and why would anyone be able to leave any job early : usually I am pressure to stay or do extra or overtime : anyway bless you if your just cruising through all the disruption because a lot are not :
    Last edited by hongkong7; 23-11-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7
    From lo wu village to causeway bay to tung chung work a full shift then reverse direction at night : well if you can do that 6 out of pray tell : because I do that dude for the last 6years : and yeah even the riots I still show up on time more or less : my job does not have luxury of a no show : and why would anyone be able to leave any job early : usually I am pressure to stay or do extra or overtime : anyway bless you if your just cruising through all the disruption because a lot are not :
    I am based in Fanling, not too far from lo wu, for 3 years, from 2007 to 2010, sha tau kok, time taken to commute even longer than lo wu
    hongkong7 likes this.

BTW, what's with all the colons?

Windmill65 and imparanoic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    BTW, what's with all the colons?
    maybe his/her phone has an issue or his/her keyboard?

I think the repair centre for Asus Zenbooks was in Tsuen Wan or something of the sorts. Been there. They were quick and efficient when the lid on my UX303 broke. Fixed for the next day, everything working as expected since (over two years ago). Deffinitely not bad hardware, and very well priced. Probably would buy again. Wouldn't say it's crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2