Like Tree20Likes

Taking notes - What do you use?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A5 Notebook, Onenote and Goodnotes (which is a HK co btw).

Maybe a better question is what methods make you remember the "to do list" the most?

Nothing beats pen and paper. quick and easy, and only I can read it hah!

It won't be long before people don't have to write or cannot write anymore. A scary thought. I hate it when people send multiple voice messages over whatsapp. I don't have time to listen to that crap, call me instead.

jgl likes this.

Paper and pen
    Evernote

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy
    Maybe a better question is what methods make you remember the "to do list" the most?
    I use google’s tasks list. If you set a due date it automatically shows up on your google calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent
    Nothing beats pen and paper. quick and easy, and only I can read it hah!

It won't be long before people don't have to write or cannot write anymore. A scary thought. I hate it when people send multiple voice messages over whatsapp. I don't have time to listen to that crap, call me instead.
    My notes on the iPad are all hand written, I find it's quicker than typing.

I used to carry a moleskine diary with me, but gradually since I got the apple pencil, it stopped being used. My iPad is always with me, it's my entire library for reading books & magazines, so it made sense to lighten the load once I got into the habit of making notes / writing on it. With the added bonus that my notes have working links & I can take a photo and instantly add it.

You do you and all that, but my life is better for having ditched paper (but not the pen, because I use a digital version)

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66
    You do you and all that, but my life is better for having ditched paper (but not the pen, because I use a digital version)
    I guess I prefer things the old way. I don't want/need everything to be digitized. I can't stand reading from a tablet, tried it and don't like it. I want to have the book in my hand.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3