Like Tree12Likes

Best VPN for mobile surfing in Hong Kong?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

protonvpn. some US servers are netflix enabled.

Mefisto likes this.

If 500MB a day is enough for you, then I can recommend HotSpot Shield for a free U.S. VPN (download their app for a mobile device and/or download their software for a PC/Mac). It's a little bit clunky to use it for free, but free is my favorite price especially for digital things. I tried a few diffrent free ones and it was one of the few that worked consistently and fairly easily for me once I figured out how to click away from all their pop-ups asking you to pay (just do a Google search and read what to do).

If you're willing to pay, then there are plenty of providers that are happy to take your money. Also many VPN providers warn you against using a free VPN, and that's probably a fair warning if you're logging into a bank account, using a credit card, or logging into any digital account that wouldn't want potentially compromised. However, if you're just searching/reading/viewing and/or trying to watch videos on Hulu or some other sites that don't let you access them without a U.S. IP address, then a company potentially knowing what I'm doing doesn't bother me that much if I don't input any sensitive information while using their potentially questionable service.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3