Like Tree7Likes

Is there a good VPN from HK to Sydney?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    This is not the way Netflix works - the account is global, the content is local. If you subscribe in HK, then physically (or virtually) travel to the UK, you will see different content.
    Good to know, I'll have a go later with setting my location to the US..

So, I had a go using dns4me and setting my region to the US, I ran into the dreaded "you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy"

dns4me seem to have some tips/workarounds for this, but I haven't tried (and I'm not really desperate enough to either), but it might work if that's important to you: https://dns4me.net/netflix-update

Just get a friend or family to let you VPN connect to thier router in Australia. Doesn't mean you are invading thier privacy, just using thier local ISP connection for whatever it is you are trying to do.

Just pay a few $ and get ******* or ExpressVPN for reliable feeds from anywhere.

Works for BBC which are one of the most proactive at trying to keep you out!!

I do find Netflix sometimes detects that I am using a VPN and doesn't like it but most of the time is ok.

JAherbert likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2