Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By muzzdang
  • 1 Post By Caveman
  • 2 Post By mused

toner for home learning

toner for home learning

whats the cheapest place to get toner for a laser printer? getting ready for another year of home learning

aquaman likes this.

try 365print.hk

aquaman likes this.

Thumbs up Seg Plaza - from 6 years ago.

In "the good old days" when I quite enjoyed a trip across the "Bamboo Curtain" to Shumchun's SEG Plaza, I used to enjoy wandering around it, and buying up the H.P. quality "Laser Dust" for around RMB 30 for a container of such refills.

I'd come back with 4 or 6 plastic bottles of the stuff - which would keep me going for many years - and after I had heated up my circular saw, I burnt my way through the side of the laser dust container and refill it ready for around a year's usage.

My Commie China visa has looong since expired, and I don't expect to ever attempt to renew it again, but I expect that I will "expire" before ever needing to renew it, or replenish the black carbon-like powder.

When the Grim Reaper's footsteps are heard in the distance, it's time to sell up all unnecessary things!

Name:  SEG Plaza.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  567.0 KB
    Seg Plaza = the 6th MTR station from Lowu.

Thumbs up Seg Plaza - from 4 years ago.

In "the good old days" when I quite enjoyed a trip across the "Bamboo Curtain" to Shumchun's SEG Plaza, I used to enjoy wandering around it, and buying up the H.P. quality "Laser Dust" for around RMB 30 for a container of such refills.

I'd come back with 4 or 6 plastic bottles of the stuff - which would keep me going for many years - and after I had heated up my circular saw, I burnt my way through the side of the laser dust container and refill it ready for around a year's usage.

My Commie China visa has looong since expired, and I don't expect to ever attempt to renew it again, but I expect that I will "expire" before ever needing to renew it, or replenish the black carbon-like powder.

When the Grim Reaper's footsteps are heard in the distance, it's time to sell up all unnecessary things!

Name:  SEG Plaza.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  567.0 KB
    Seg Plaza = the 6th MTR station from Lowu.

I can recommend these. Delivery was quick and very cheap, no problems with it. They even do discounts if you return old ones.

Ink | Toner | Printer - INK-HK No.1 Ink Shop in HongKong

aquaman and Mr Chips like this.

why is CFtoner half the price of ink-hk.com? they cant be the same thing.

these are all third party toners and not original, and yeah, I dunno how CFToner can keep their prices so low. So far no problem with their toners on my Brother printer

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman:
    why is CFtoner half the price of ink-hk.com? they cant be the same thing.
    I used to use ink-hk years ago and we liked them because they delivered the ink... they also gave a discount for a our old cartridges.

They had two prices; one for new and one for 're-filled' cartridges... maybe that's the difference?

We use ink-hk. Very efficient delivery -- I remember they came that Monday after the typhoon! We give them back our old cartridges. (And thanks for the reminder, I think we had better order again soon...)