How to copy out of gmail

Closed Thread

How to copy out of gmail

I have this really long text in an email, around 50 pages, when I want to view it in its entirety I have to click download entire message.

when I have done that and can see everything I use Select All and Copy However, then it copies only up to the part that is shown before the download.

Gmail Access is in iPad ( web based) and I want to copy the text into a writing app on my iPad

Try downloading the Gmail app if it's in the app store (not sure as I use android) or otherwise set up your Gmail in the iPad default mail app. I presume it'll work properly there.

Thanks, but that’s something I wanted to avoid

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    It’s fascinating to see that some are willing to invest in a financial market without a basic understanding of the regulations and limitations.
    Just putting this in here... So you can reflect on how it feels when you are hit with a non response when a helpful word or two would have helped solve your problem.

Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Just putting this in here... So you can reflect on how it feels when you are hit with a non response when a helpful word or two would have helped solve your problem.
    I would give you a like, but it appears the admin can't get his forum to work

Not using an iPad browser - but can't you do like below - Show original - then "Copy to clipboard" (button).

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

Just saying...
    I had a good laugh.
    The slave masters have trained you well , you are imitating their behavior and their language, such as “ just saying” . Hilarious

Be careful they don’t kick you out of the train....