View Poll Results: What pointer control device do you use on you laptop and desktop?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laptop use - Touch Pad

12 38.71%
  • Laptop use - Touch Screen

3 9.68%
  • Laptop use - Nipple

1 3.23%
  • Laptop use - Mouse

10 32.26%
  • Desktop use - Touch Pad

1 3.23%
  • Desktop use - Mouse

18 58.06%
  • Desktop use - Trackball Mouse

7 22.58%
  • Desktop use - Touch screen

0 0%
  • Desktop use - Canvas

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree14Likes

What type of mouse do you use?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

You haven't lived until you've tried a CST

Name:  CST_Trackball_09.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  135.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Ended up getting a Logitech M575 trackball from HKTV Mall .. found a vendor that had 'em for 399.
    I had a staff member in Shanghai off sick with a damaged 'mouse hand' wrist . They got one of these in he post on Monday.

I recently purchased a Logitech MX Master 3 with some consumption money

I use a corded mouse+kb, always. I just hate the weight and bulk of cordless and it runs out of batteries when you don't have spares around.

MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    I use a corded mouse+kb, always. I just hate the weight and bulk of cordless and it runs out of batteries when you don't have spares around.
    If anything, cordless is less bulky and just as light. Most my cordless mice are <100g with battery, and both the keyboards and mice are less bulky because of the lack of wires.

I'm not particularly partial to wireless, my normal desktop setup has both devices corded, but weight and bulk for modern equipment is not an issue.

The mice certainly don't have battery issues, they seem to get need a new AA battery perhaps once a year. Keyboards would need more frequent charging, but that just involves plugging in the USB cable which would be mandatory for a corded keyboard anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3