Like Tree30Likes

iPhone Purchase - Best Offers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

iPhone Purchase - Best Offers

I am looking to buy new iPhone, the latest model. Should I go to Apple shop in IFC or can I get a better deal elsewhere. Currently, I have a Samsung phone. But some apps that I want to use do not work on Samsung.
    Thank you.

Apple store is most easy way to go. Do checkout telcos like CSL and CMHK; sometimes you might save few hundred $$.

OTOH, current quarter is probably least preferred time to buy new iPhone given new phones will be released in 3 months !

29Tjmy92 likes this.

The best way to buy a new iphone is from Fortress in Harbour City using a Standard Chartered credit card every Tuesday or Sunday.

From Harbour City, spend over $7500 and get 5 x $50 dining coupons, 5 x $100 dining coupons, 5 x $100 shopping coupons, 1 x $500 shopping coupon. Total $1250 in coupons. Double this on a Tuesday on Sunday to a total of $2500 in coupons.

On top of this, spend over $8000 in Fortress with a Standard Chartered credit card to get $450 cash back.

So total $2950 in cash back and vouchers if you purchase an $8000 iphone, on a Tuesday or Sunday, in Fortress, in Harbour City, using a Standard Chartered credit card.

Harbour City:
    Name:  HarbourCity.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  201.6 KB

Fortress:
    Name:  Fortress.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  202.3 KB

pin, aw451, tparker and 3 others like this.

Sorry I forgot there is an extra $50 reward for mobile payments. So load your SC credit card into google/apple pay and pay this way. Then you can get $3000 cash back/vouchers on an $8000 iphone. If you go for a higher model iphone, can get even more. Eg if you spend over $10,000 can get another $500 shopping coupon and a bunch of dining coupons from Harbour city.

pin and Editor like this.

thanks @bdw. I presume this applies to anything, not just iphones?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    thanks @bdw. I presume this applies to anything, not just iphones?
    Exactly, nothing to do with iphones, just any spending in Harbour City should get you the coupons, then any spending in Fortress with SC should get you the added cash back.

I think Broadway also have a promotion with UnionPay or Livi bank now, spend $4000 and get $300 cash back. So if you dont have a Standard Chartered credit card, then buying from Broadway in Harbour City might be the next best option.
    pin likes this.

Even being Down Under for a while it doesn't stop @bdw from being on top of all the best deals you can get in HK.

Thank you bdw

@bdw thanks for digging this up. Probably head there this Sunday to buy a gadget or two. Hopefully their coupons are easily redeemable...

bdw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @bdw thanks for digging this up. Probably head there this Sunday to buy a gadget or two. Hopefully their coupons are easily redeemable...
    No worries. Reading the fine print, the coupons are not as good as first thought. In the past, you could just choose Starbucks or City Super coupons which were basically as good as cash. But this particular promotion, one $50 dining coupon can be used upon each spending of $100, max of 5 coupons each time. So basically its 50% off in a bunch of restaurants (spend $500 and get $250 off). The shopping ones also something similar. Still not bad, but not as good as cash that I may have implied above.

https://www.harbourcity.com.hk/en/ha...ing-every-day/

https://www.harbourcity.com.hk/media...on-Table_F.pdf

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast