Like Tree7Likes

Fortress trade-in

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fortress trade-in

Thinking of getting the iphone 14 pr and trade in my iphone 13 pro. Apple trade in price is like HKD 1,000 less than what Fortress trade-in offered. Has anyone done any trade-in with Fortress?

No issues Go with it

I suppose that there are some readers who would be interested in learning BOTH of these figures - So don't be SO circumspect!

Recently you cancelled plans for a trip to Japan over a few thousand HKD of flight price increases, but want to spend many more thousands on a tiny incremental upgrade to your top of the line phone?

Sounds like (another) expensive mistake.

HK_Katherine, emx and Crankshaft like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatalonia:
    I suppose that there are some readers who would be interested in learning BOTH of these figures - So don't be SO circumspect!
    I suspect there are very few readers who would both consider making that upgrade and who are unable to use the Apple website to check the rebate. Maybe zero readers would even upgrade a Pro 13 to a Pro 14

Ah, but there ARE persons with more "Money than Sense" !

I recall, just a few weeks ago HERE there was someone who wanted a super costly wrist-watch.

I couldn't even contemplate forking out thousands of Dollars for an un-necessarily complex watch when my Casio digital watch shows me an accurate time & has several other functions that I don't even use - and it co$t me nothing since it was given to me many years ago.

Even my iPhones were "hand-me-downs" and I am satisfied with their functions, so I'm not going to "upgrade" these either. I have NO IDEA what versions they are.

Quote Originally Posted by mistakes_maker:
    Thinking of getting the iphone 14 pr and trade in my iphone 13 pro. Apple trade in price is like HKD 1,000 less than what Fortress trade-in offered. Has anyone done any trade-in with Fortress?
    Traded in with fortress, broadway, Wilson etc. before. No issues. You might want to shop around these retailers for their trade in prices ~ some are more generous than others.

Quote Originally Posted by mistakes_maker:
    Thinking of getting the iphone 14 pr and trade in my iphone 13 pro.
    I know nothing of Apple phones, but is there a sensible reason anyone would do this?
    TheBrit likes this.

i once dumped woman because she upgraded from a black iphone 5 to a white iphone 5

chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky:
    Recently you cancelled plans for a trip to Japan over a few thousand HKD of flight price increases, but want to spend many more thousands on a tiny incremental upgrade to your top of the line phone?

Sounds like (another) expensive mistake.
    Well, his name is mistakes_maker…
    achanster likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast