Like Tree17Likes

School iPad MDM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thats a lot of free charge cycles, hopefully paid for the debentures. Moving on...

How old is the child in question? Personally I have no issue with this as I have massive concerns over how the use of technology is going to negatively impact our children, and I have no concern that they won't learn the digital skills they need for the modern world.

She’s 10 years old. Shri summarised it well. If I have to pay for it, then should be up to me. I understand concerns around screen time, but should be a joint parent/school responsibility. If it’s theirs, then they can implement whatever policy they want.

you are a consumer of a service provided. get you service elsewhere if you are not happy with it.

Your choice

I believe that it's entirely your choice and not the school's to regulate/monitor the iPad use. Like you said, a game of chess does no harm as long as the child is not using it for social media/YouTube. Digital Dementia is real. All the very best. I saw this podcast from Huberman's lab the other day. Sharing it with you. It's a bit long but totally worth it.

https://youtu.be/csubiPlvFWk?si=rVCh5mcW5d_IXzTl

markranson likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2