Like Tree1Likes

PCCW - where can I get service termination form?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Zombie thread resurrected...

I am currently negotiating between PCCW and HKBN trying to get a decent deal- for a landline phone and broadband. HKBN has recently moved into my village and are offering a competitive package. PCCW are being typically difficult when it comes to renewing our contract. They seem happy to lose a customer rather than offer an equivalent package.

HKBN is slightly more expensive but offer vastly higher broadband speeds, a tv package of some sort and a landline phone line. It is all smoke and mirrors though- nothing is quite as it seems. What we were told we were getting in terms of equipment but when HKBN came to install, they had issues and couldn't and then said the router wifi would not extend to the other floor of our home. So Netvigator broadband may still be a better option!

Thus, broadband negotiations are continuing.

Our PCCW landline contract came with an EyeTV and other equipment in a package that is now lapsing- we have decided to cancel outright as the cost is outrageous for something we do not use. Has anyone found the mysterious termination form online? It does not exist on their website! We have verbally cancelled and await the form but it would suit PCCWs interests to delay sending it out.

3 Lockhart Road Customer service centre. Succeeds where online and phone fails.

kittykaitak likes this.

I wanted to terminate my NOW TV and internet service three years ago. I had to go to a PCCW store/outlet and fill out a form and PCCW insisted that I had to
    pay one month more in lieu of notice. This is why I still do not want to
    touch any PCCW service.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5