Looking for a website company

Looking for a website company

Hi

I am looking for a website company with a good reputation + reasonable pricing which will be able to produce a website for a small~medium sized business. Does anyone know of any?

Gary Jones over at Powerpoint Creative has done a fair bit of work for us (mostly print, but I've seen enough of his online work to recommend him).

PPC - A Hong Kong branding and design company

Reasonable? Not sure what your definition is .. so ask him.

You might be able to trawl through "Web Wednesday" blog/aggregator for suitable companies,

Web Wednesday - Hong Kong

Compelite is worth a look.

Hi you can try Web Design Philippines | Web Development | SEO Company Philippines, if i remember correctly look for wendy ang, hope it helps

Hi thanks for the suggestions. We are looking for a content management system which will allow us top easily manage a product catalog e.g. buttons.

We're also looking for a company based in Hong Kong if possible. Any more suggestions would be appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by jcredsforever:
    We are looking for a content management system which will allow us top easily manage a product catalog e.g. buttons.
    Most if not all of these web design companies will have a CMS, it's the only practical way of creating cheap websites.

Consider using one of the shopping cart packages or a CMS like Joomla with a catalog / shop component.

try this

this is the new and highly advanced DIY website that makes customisation so easy, its really drag and drop and WYSISWG

Build a Website - Squarespace