NEED HELP - BB Service Centre

Closed Thread

NEED HELP - BB Service Centre

Hi all

I am from overseas . My blackberry fried . Tried to fix the os but seems like the problem is from hardware . Anyone can help me to give me a good blackberry service place in hong kong ? My brother s going there soon, I guess I ll trouble him to help me fix the bold .

Thx all

yuhu..

anyone who where I can fix my blackberry in hong kong ... ?

I think the RAM is fried ...

Hong Kong is a terrible place to get things fixed. The local culture is just to buy a new one. There MAY be some fixing places, but that's why you've had so few responses to your request for help!

Also the main point is that the average local wont go around buying blackberrys, usually people that have blackberrys are provided by the company which has bought a plan that provides repairs etc.

You could try the below place as they do sell a lot of phones and fix phones as well, you might get lucky.

Name Sincere House
    (先施大廈)
    Address 83,ARGYLE STREET,KOWLOON
    (九龍亞皆老街83號)

Do not get a BB taken to HK to get fixed. You really need to know where to go and what to say to get something like that fixed with any degree of confidence, and if you can use a phrase like "the RAM is fried" then it sounds you shouldn't be going down this route. Trying to get a high value Bold fixed in a dodgy repair joint is asking for trouble and your brother is probably going to have a very annoying time doing you this favour.

If you want an authorised repair place, then find one in your own country even if it involves paying more.

Thx for all the response....

The reason I ask my brother to bring my bold to fix in hk was because a friend of mine told me there are places where I can get things done , but he doesn t know where exact place

Let me know if any information regarding bb service place . Thx all

thx

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Also the main point is that the average local wont go around buying blackberrys, usually people that have blackberrys are provided by the company which has bought a plan that provides repairs etc.

You could try the below place as they do sell a lot of phones and fix phones as well, you might get lucky.

Name Sincere House
    (先施大廈)
    Address 83,ARGYLE STREET,KOWLOON
    (九龍亞皆老街83號)
    thx for the information

any other information i might get... =)

pls let me know blackberry where repair place in hong kong thanks