Building a new computer system w/o newegg.com (HELP)!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    Golden Computer Arcade has two floors. The upper floor sells mainly game consoles and their games. The lower floor has mainly pc parts. Personally, I don't like the place. Too small and claustrophobic. Go around the block and you will find the Godown which has way more shops for pc nerds. I usually go there and the Wanchai Computer Centre (above the Wanchai MTR station). Generally speaking Golden is cheaper but some shops try it on and start with higher prices. Wanchai has a shop called Foresoon which has a huge selection and often the best prices.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    bro cant seem to find this place...spent 3 hours sweating looking for it..im desperate! :P

Which one can't you find - Godown or Foresoon in the Wanchai CC?

around the block and you will find the Godown which has way more shops for pc nerds

the godown place, you said it has "way more shops for pc nerds and that caught my attention"

thanks bro!

Dudes, thanks for all the help (I started the thread). Tons of great responses.

I ended up biting the bullet and ordering my stuff from newegg, and having a friend in the States send it to me here in hong kong.

Question, is there a place/forum to sell used computer stuff here in HK? I will have an Asus Rampage Formula, QX9770, 8GB Geil Ram, and about 4 HD's for sale shortly. Ive sold a bunch of stuff on ebay, but the shipping, and the hassle of going to TST to fedex it makes me wonder if there is a way to sell second hand stuff here in HK

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by skypine27:
    Dudes, thanks for all the help (I started the thread). Tons of great responses.

I ended up biting the bullet and ordering my stuff from newegg, and having a friend in the States send it to me here in hong kong.

Question, is there a place/forum to sell used computer stuff here in HK? I will have an Asus Rampage Formula, QX9770, 8GB Geil Ram, and about 4 HD's for sale shortly. Ive sold a bunch of stuff on ebay, but the shipping, and the hassle of going to TST to fedex it makes me wonder if there is a way to sell second hand stuff here in HK

Thanks!
    geoxpats classified section

Thank will try that out to avoid ebay/paypall/shipping this fees.

The basicas are Asus Rampage Formula, QX9770, 8 GB Geil Evo ONE memoy, and about 5 big hard drives.

Thanks for the info!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6