Cisco

Cisco

Hi,

after some cisco switches and routers for a CCNA lab.

Anyone want to get rid of some?

cheers.

Sorry

Cant help with the Equipment..

have you got Packet Tracer? I've got it on my laptop and I used it for my CCNA.

Really good program.

google "Dynamips" , "Dynagen" and "GNS3"

I know this isn't what you asked, but it's a lot cheaper (free) and flexible

I suppose if you want the hardware, it would probably be worth trying Sham Shui Po for the hardware..

just make sure you get the correct version of the IOS..

we supply a lot of used cisco equipment.

Have you got a realistic budge or you trawling for stuff to see if you get lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23
    I suppose if you want the hardware, it would probably be worth trying Sham Shui Po for the hardware..
    HK retail prices for networking are incredibly inflated, it's cheaper to import yourself.

Try the New Capital Computer Computer Plaza on Un Chau Street that lies parallel to the Golden Computer Plaza in Sham Shui Po, the place for 2nd hand computer stuff (and junk).

kenbo, have packet tracer - always nice to have hardware though!

Raccon, have bought all my previous cisco gear from there - but my 2950 just died!

hk.com - not trawling, would actually like some stuff. But considering i can get it from sham shui (but there selection is not the best) and it is for a lab then my budget may not be "realistic" First of all im looking for a 2950 - PM me your price and see if our budgets meet!

thanks for the great replies.