Like Tree3Likes

MP3 download sites for Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

resurrecting a dead thread, my boss wants a few selected paid mp3 ( not aac) downloads with no drm, so he can play and control them natively in his car, computer, media player and mobile, he doesn't want streaming nor go for unofficial rip of youtube

any recommendations? thx

unfortunately, I am old school still and buy cd's myself

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    ...wants a few selected paid mp3 ( not aac) downloads with no drm
    What kind of music? Local? Top 40?
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    resurrecting a dead thread, my boss wants a few selected paid mp3 ( not aac) downloads with no drm, so he can play and control them natively in his car, computer, media player and mobile, he doesn't want streaming nor go for unofficial rip of youtube

any recommendations? thx

unfortunately, I am old school still and buy cd's myself
    How about buy the music in itunes and import is as MP3 and save them in USB or CDs?
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204310
    good luck
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoTommy:
    What kind of music? Local? Top 40?
    seems to a bit of 80's pop, a few top 40, other oldies, not sure, cos I have eclectic taste in music, and these are my bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Andy SNK:
    How about buy the music in itunes and import is as MP3 and save them in USB or CDs?
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204310
    good luck
    if ripped from cd directly, then loss of quality is minimal, but from acc (lossy compressed format) to another lossy compressed format, then the quality is compromised even more, plus, I don't think my boss wants iTunes on his computer

if the case, that iTunes offered non drm flac ( lossless and very minimal compression) then that's a different subject and converting to mp3 is doable
    Andy SNK likes this.