PSP Go for Launch in Oct

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Sure it's their target market as it makes them huge money. But it doesn't mean it diminishes their huge catalogue of more serious games. I mean I'm still watching good movies on DVD, regardless of all crap movies that have been released on DVD.

Well that was more then 10 years ago.More recently Square handed Sony a huge blow by releasing their biggest title Draqon Quest IX exclusively on DS instead of PS. (DQX is set for Wii as well)

Played all these, but I found Jeanne D'arc to be very boring/generic (this is from a Level5 fan).Also I totally hated the art style in FF Crisis Core. FF tactics on PSP was a port, while Tactics A2 on DS was something new for instance.

please can you recommend more hardcore/mature based games on the ds, whether it's rpg based or not on the ds, also can you tell me where i can find korg ds-10 in hk ( for not rip off price) as i borrowed my friends one a few months ago. thx, also is there any emulators on ds, eg, sfc, pc engine, etc..

also, do you think nintendo follow suit ( with 12 months) with a new downloadable ver of the DS with built in memory, maybe bigger screen and media playing capibilities as stop gap product before their next gen ds (which i reckon will come out in 2010, as most systems have around 3-6 years cycle life)

or their stop gap ver of ds will have motion control or something wacky like the vitality meter...

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    also, do you think nintendo follow suit
    They don't have to though, they're still number 1 in portable gaming device and console and still selling incredibly well. People were surprised the DSi wasn't much of a change from the DS lite.