Netvigator smtp settings

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ok.

If the senders email address is netvigator.com then your SMTP settings should be ok.

However, if you're sending from a non-netvigator.com email address (for example mine is [email protected] when I send emails) then you need to use the following:

Outgoing SMTP Server: smtp.netvigator.com
    Enable SMTP Authentication
    Set your SMTP userid and password to whatever your broadband login is ... in my case it is [email protected] and the associated password with that account.

Thanks but I have already done that. I'll continue bumbling along by myself for now.
    Have any of you used GML?

Discobay : I can test it out later when I get home... send me a URL.

Thanks here is GML

Ping me on [email protected] sometime tommorrow incase I forget or have a hangover from tonight's dinner.

Quick one: What email client are you using?

I'm not using one. That's the point. GML acts as the client to send your extracted emails to your GMail account. The emails are received with the original sender's address intact.

Err .. I meant, where are you extracting from? Outlook Express? Imap Server? Thunderbird?

Oh umm, I used PSTReader and DBXConv to convert Outlook pst files to plain text then ran GML on them.

Cool. Will try and dupe it tonight. Got back way too late last night from the dinner and was in no mood to mess around.