Like Tree1Likes

How to Obtain Free Music Downloads?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    fth

Quote Originally Posted by wcdma
    Have a look on this one:

Spotify A world of music
    Doesn't work in HK unless you're using a proxy server.

Quote Originally Posted by wcdma
    Have a look on this one:

Spotify A world of music
    Well, I quess this is not available in Hong Kong..

what kind of music are u looking for? asian, western? limewire is like a napster...just download software n search ur content.

also not that i advocate this but you can find almost any music these days by typing the song or album title and artist followed by the word torrent. you usually need a bittorrent client to take advantage of these files. questionable legality i would guess but relatively secure.

Thanks

Thanks to all for the advice. I tried to go on to spotify but it claims not to have sorted out licensing arrangements for HK yet but would be OK in the UK (if you can get a referral). Have started using limewire which has most of the music I am looking for is allegedly legal but does appear to have a number of malware or viruses lurking. After a few uses you get to spot which files appear genuine or otherwise.

@Gunsta: Limewire is possibly one of the biggest virus and malware spreading networks on the internet.

The day it shuts down and dies i will celebrate!

Please stop recommending that pile of garbage to people in the future.

You can try using "Super MP3 Download" which allows 5 free songs to download daily (for the free version) also has unlimited listening online.

Super MP3 Download - Search And Download 100 Million Songs For FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by JohanSWE
    @Gunsta: Limewire is possibly one of the biggest virus and malware spreading networks on the internet.

The day it shuts down and dies i will celebrate!

Please stop recommending that pile of garbage to people in the future.
    hey, what i recommend is a recommendation...what ppl use, is their own choice...i've downloaded stuff and have virus protection and never got infected b4...it's like telliing ppl, hey dont go have intercourse now becoz if u do, ur gonna get infected with aids......but if u have a condom...it's protection...still, it's ppl's choice....just bcoz u had a bad experience doesnt stop others from wanting to use it.

anyways, also another good site is Free MP3 downloads. Pepperoni MP3

@Gunsta, Well yes of course, and normally i wouldn't have anything against it.
    However Limewire from the very start has been a Carrier for new viruses, spyware, keyloggers etc.
    And with an infection rate at around 60-70% of all files i wouldn't recommend it.

Not to mention the amount of fake files floating around there.

And if 60-70% of all guy n girls had AIDS dude i would be damned careful to hookup with someone :P

Try SoulSeek

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast