Like Tree3Likes

Iphone lost all my media!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    iTunes let's you redownload paid music movies and apps any time you need at no additional cost.

this problem of restoring is not specific to iPhone. you just need to know how to get what you need.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thats the thing, I didn't use Itunes to download my music on, I buy the CD's and I did it on another laptop with a corrupted hard drive and I just don't have the time to download over 100 cd's onto the new laptop.

Luckily I was able to get all my apps back though as they were backed up on Itunes but not the music and video's.

even though the other comp is corrupted, can you connect it to another computer and access the data via USB? for example my old iMac died... but I was able to boot it into target disc mode and access all my files and salvage most of it by dragging it onto another connected computer.

otherwise... may I suggest newsgroups or BT as an alternative conidering you already own the music.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker:
    Is it the Tattoo?
    Nah, HTC Touch Pro. I don't think I'll buy another HTC though. This is my third in five years and I think I'm done with them.