How much is Acer 1810TZ netbook? Or where to find prices in Hong Kong online?

Closed Thread

How much is Acer 1810TZ netbook? Or where to find prices in Hong Kong online?

I'd like to buy a netbook and have narrowed down the brand/model to Acer 1810TZ. I am now trying to decide whether I buy one now in Singapore or wait until I arrive in Hong Kong in 2+ months time.

So I want to know the latest price for Acer 1810TZ in Hong Kong, or where I can find the price online.

I could find only one thread in a Hong Kong forum and it mentioned HKD4450 (20 something in February).

Any one knows about the price?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Thanks. Tried it before. But spec/price not up to date..

Fortress sells it for $5298. So you might get it for $5000 or so if you shop around I guess.

Thanks PDLM. I think the price is not correct, or it's just listed price. It cannot be so expensive.

HK$4450 might be a fair price as I found in some other forum. About the same price as in Singapore.

You can believe what you want - I have always found that the prices on Fortress's website are what they will charge at the store, and they are the biggest electrical & electronics retailer in Hong Kong. Sometimes you can get a 5% discount, more often they will include "free gifts" - cases, accessories, maybe even a spare battery.

Last edited by PDLM; 05-03-2010 at 12:57 PM.