Second hand Apples...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Second hand Apples...

Are there any shops that might specialize in second hand Apples? I know there are a few being advertised on the classifieds, but curious if there is a larger second hand marketplace for Apples.

I'm looking at getting a used Mac Mini or a used notebook for some iPhone development...

Should be expect a Geoexpat app for the iphone soon?? That would be awesome!!

There's a small secondhand apple place on the 2nd or 3rd floor on 298 computer centre.

second hand apples would be rotten to the core.

(sorry, just could not resist).

Wanchai computer centre 2nd floor

won't suggest to buy 2nd hand apple... but you can tried wanchai computer centre or golden computer centre (Sham shui po)

Budget wise, a labtop is way cheaper. a new 1 which is from 2k to 10k up to the specs u want. Customize online or at the computer centre u purchase in.

Last edited by apple&dog; 10-03-2010 at 11:07 AM.

>> Wanchai computer centre 2nd floor

Will take a look. Also emailed the Senco guys to see if they can do an educational deal.

They do but you have to show ID from the school

applestore sells refurbished rotten apples

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Are there any shops that might specialize in second hand Apples? I know there are a few being advertised on the classifieds, but curious if there is a larger second hand marketplace for Apples.

I'm looking at getting a used Mac Mini or a used notebook for some iPhone development...
    we have a perfectly good mac laptop you can buy... (course the video card died, so you have to sort of squint through the static on the screen to see what you're doing...)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast