Recording NOW Broadband Programmes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

do they not have SKy Plus out here, where you set up your favourite programmes and it automatically rcords them for you???

No in some ways Hong Kong is rather slow in adopting new technology.

Seems funny as technology is such a popular pasttime!

In response to jaetee:
    Sorry about the late reply. You may use any equipment to record from NOW’s decoder as long as it allows input from the standard AV cables (yellow/white/red) or S-Video. That’s practically any recording equipment, be they VCR or DVD-R. You may also record from the computer if you have a TV card, or your video card supports AV-in or S-Video.

In response to Max:
    Thank you for your response to my query. I have now set up a router so that multiple machines may use the internet at the same time. However, the use of routers is not for everyone, as there is a lot of hassles with the limited amount of ports and port ranges that can be forwarded. The ping as well as the bandwidth also appears to be affected. Therefore, I would recommend users apply for a second Netvigator account, unless they are conversant with computers and don’t mind the inconvenience and the drop in performance.

Last edited by ICEBreaker; 29-01-2006 at 09:54 PM.

Now Broadband question etc..

Ok I got real excited when I saw that Now Broadband offers HBO/HBO Signature. Checking out the schedule it doesn't seem to me that I am gonna get much more than movies - does anyone out there know if they broadcast shows such as The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Epitafios etc.... or sports such as boxing? I'll be p-o'd if I buy the channel and don't even get to see season 6 (Sopranos fans'll know where I'm at with that!)!

Also, does anyone have any ideas on what satellite TV has to offer, and where I can go to find out more?

My laptop has S-Video in, and I can watch my AVIs on my TV by connecting via S-Video, but any recommendations for what programs/software I need to record on a Mac?

Thanks.

Don't count on Sopranos .... even if they do show it, you'll be suprised to see how tame it is, with the censored feeds.

http://www.hboasia.com/

Sorry jaytee, I am not a mac user.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3