Like Tree1Likes

is this site real?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

100LL - Welcome back.

Being in a industrial area, and even not listing phone numbers on the web site and hiding domain registration information is common in the ecommerce industry from Hong Kong. It is too easy to get sued nowadays. Also, they want to avoid customer contact by phone or customers walking in, because it just takes too much time.
    Other than get sued, you can also get robbed if you're in the electronics business. If you're online you seriously do not want customers walking in too ...

If you're shipping within HK you do need a proper phone number - simply because people will call, if nothing else, to verify that you're a real and HK based entity.

i just bought

linkecomputer.com - Search mamba

from them with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by wookienz:
    i just bought

linkecomputer.com - Search mamba

from them with no problems.
    so you mean their for real? i really want to get something from them but i need to ask a few questions concerning the stuff i wanted to buy. It seems like they dont post their real number and they dont even answer my email...sigh..

Are you kidding me? Everytime I called them they picked up immediately and talked to me (albeit in cantonese).

Their service is pretty decent, although they don't have the "best" selection (still they have some awesome parts.)

I've purchased from them like 4 times already lol.

yeah I can vouch for this place I have bought from them and service is okay. Though their English is not the best, they'll pick it up through email... better price for some stuffs...

Well I tried the numbers posted on their website and rang them up 5 times today, no answer tho. I sent an email thru their website twice last week and once this week still no replies other than a machine generated one. I’ll try again tomorrow. tnx for the heads up.