Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By pin
  • 1 Post By pin

Engadget show in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Engadget show in Hong Kong

This has been out for a few days, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, hopefully will do this weekend, but thought some of you might like to know about it as well:

The Engadget Show: Inside the gadget markets of China, part one - Hong Kong -- Engadget

bdw, eggmonster, Rob2020 and 1 others like this.

Just watched that, I can't believe he said "fresh air" and Apliu Street in the same sentence! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Elroy:
    Just watched that, I can't believe he said "fresh air" and Apliu Street in the same sentence! :O
    Watched it myself yesterday. Didn't actually realise it was only a 5 minute clip. Was a bit disappointed, I had hoped they would have gone into a bit more detail about the various computer and phone markets.

However looking forward to part two, as they will go across to Shenzhen.

Also was watching one of the Endgadget shows recently and they pulled out a Dell Mini, which one of their editors had bought in Shenzen. It hadn't even been announced by Dell at that point!!! How cool is that!!

Guys, just to let you know, part two is out now:

The Engadget Show: Inside the gadget markets of China, part two - Shenzhen -- Engadget

I'll hopefully watch it over lunch time.

Cheesindave likes this.

Just watched that, nice to see how they can tell if a MacBook Air is fake or not.

"Cum buy handbag hello!"

lol, "possibly run by Triads", there's an understatement.

His accent is all over the place, Cantonese in the film, Mandarin in the voice over, some American slurs, weird.

Last edited by MrMoo; 02-05-2010 at 11:58 AM.