Sony ericsson w550i

Sony ericsson w550i

I'm planning to buy a new mobile phone. After spending some time on surfing & enquiries, finally I have decided to settle down for sony ericsson w550i. I have a few reasons to buy this mobile,

1) the quality of sound(headset/speakers) is good
    2) performance of MP3 is really good and can store around 100 mp3 songs
    3) has a decent camera with 4X zoom
    4) I can spend around 2000-2500HKD for my mobile and nothing more.
    5) looks good.

However I have a few concerns regarding the performance of sony ericsson mobiles. My previous mobiles were all nokia and I found it really easy to use and hardly had any problem.

What do you guys say? Is there some other mobile within my budget which is better than w550i?
    PS: I need MP3 and camera - not for name sake but both the features should be really useful.

Require your suggestions/advice on this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishTribe
    I'm planning to buy a new mobile phone. After spending some time on surfing & enquiries, finally I have decided to settle down for sony ericsson w550i. I have a few reasons to buy this mobile,

1) the quality of sound(headset/speakers) is good
    2) performance of MP3 is really good and can store around 100 mp3 songs
    3) has a decent camera with 4X zoom
    4) I can spend around 2000-2500HKD for my mobile and nothing more.
    5) looks good.

However I have a few concerns regarding the performance of sony ericsson mobiles. My previous mobiles were all nokia and I found it really easy to use and hardly had any problem.

What do you guys say? Is there some other mobile within my budget which is better than w550i?
    PS: I need MP3 and camera - not for name sake but both the features should be really useful.

Require your suggestions/advice on this.
    Lets share my opinion about W550i..I have been using it for half a yr.
    the speaker of the cellphone itself is fantastic, loud enough and crystal clear even in outdoor, the only drawback is the headphone it comes with, i found the qaulity is sux, u may prefer your own headphone instead.

The quality of the 1.3MP camera isnt that good...dun expect too much.

The price has dropped around 2000 only...with 256mb built-in..it isnt too bad at all...the major drawback is no slot for memory card....u may find the 256 can be easily fill up with songs and pics.

i would rather recommend the new W700i $2780 than 2550i