Blackberry repairing center?

Closed Thread

Blackberry repairing center?

does anyone know is there any in hong kong? if yes, where is it?
    my 8900's trackball is effing up, its kinda out of control and not reacting sometimes.

You will have to take it to one of the small phone shops that do repairs. There are a few in Wan Chai.

Or take it to SIn Tat in Mong Kok.

I don't think there is an official blackberry repair centre here.

You could also do it yourself. Many videos on youtube show you how.

how much will it cost? because my trackball is really effing up, its not responsing all the time and goes different direction.

It may just be dust causing the problem. A small phone shop should be able to fix it for $100-200 i'm guessing. Even to replace the trackball shouldn't be much more than that.

The trackpad is so much better than the trackball!

yea i know, trackpad is better, i used to use trackpad but i have a thing on trackball lol

Trackballs - Ning has thing for them.

a friend just told me that i can actually bring my bb to smartone repair centre, no chargin fee

Sounds like it's not under contract.

I dropped my BB and buggered the screen. I took it back to PCCW as it was under contract and they just gave me a new one. The screen wasn't under the warranty so had to pay $1200 for it! PCCW said they send the BB's back to Canada for repairs and then sell them as a used one.

Are there any phone repair shops in Causeway Bay? My trackball won't go down anymore...and I'm waiting until June to get the new iPhone!