iPhone 3G Resell Price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by twitceh
    iPhone 3GS are still getting nearly 4k on Yahoo auctions.. insane..
    are you sure? yes, there are unrealistic opening bid prices for iphone 3g 8gb at HK$4k, but with less than 24hrs with no bids, i doubt it be sold, just like the extortion HK$7000 for a 16gb ipad on this auction and other expat classified ads, considering these ads/auction are relisted every week, thus, some of the sellers are try to pull a fast one,
    looking at yahoo auction the only iphone 3g 8g current with bids less than 24hrs is current at HK$2500 with buy option at HK$2600, i believe this is a true reflection of sale price.

in fact, it's never been a good time to buy a iphone 3g 8g, after july release of the iphone 4, you can pick up a iphone 3g 8g for a simlar price for a ipod touch at HK$1,600

Bit annoying for me, as I am looking to ofload an iphone 3g this weekend.

in fact, do it now!

you will get a better price on this expat classified and other hk classified

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    in fact, do it now!

you will get a better price on this expat classified and other hk classified
    Don't have time to wipe the 3g now!! However I'll try and sort it out this weekend and stick an ad on classifieds over the weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2