Like Tree2Likes

Buy Iphone 4 ?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The news are not what they seem.

I heard that there is not going to be iPhone4 in Korea and that people are talking about riots or even declaring war with the USA if they don't deliver the iPhone 4 as promised.

The US is flexing it military muscle off the Korean coast and ready to stop any ship or plane that heads to Cupertino California.

The secretary of defense has assured Steve Jobs that the Apple HQ will be protected from any air or sea trikes.

Last edited by Fenix2; 27-07-2010 at 12:34 AM.

If I buy Iphone4 from APPLE authorised dealer, can I use it with PCCW prepaid sim card?

Get a life people, it's just a frickin phone...

Quote Originally Posted by wallgazer:
    If I buy Iphone4 from APPLE authorised dealer, can I use it with PCCW prepaid sim card?
    yes you can..
    only if the pre-paid sim is a micro-sim.

Question

Hello everyone.
    Can u tell please, are there queues in Apple Shops?
    I will be in Hong Kong for 2 days only, could i buy it there?
    If no, where can i buy it and what will be the price?

Thank you.
    Regards, Aleksey.

I have not heard of any stores having it available for retail purchase without a contract. Fortress stores tried last weekend, but were overwhelmed with 10 customers for every 1 phone they had (they only had about a dozen per store).

You can find it in Mongkok and Wanchai computer centers, but the actual price you pay will be subject to negotiation with the shop owners.

Nekto likes this.

Thanks for your reply.
    Do u have information about how much shop owners want for it in Mongkok and Wanchai computer centers?

The going rate for an iPhone 4 in Mongkok or Wanchai changes every day depending on supply and demand. It's impossible to predict. Be prepared to negotiate and you can save quite a bit.

Nekto likes this.

Ok!
    Thank you!

Hi,

I see that the topic is old... but I will be in Hong Kong on April.. Any idea where to buy Iphone 4 factory unlocked and what is the actual price these days?