Like Tree2Likes

Buy Iphone 4 ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Buy Iphone 4 ?

Hello all,

I need to buy an iphone 4 32gb online in hk and get it shipped to shanghai. I can pay with a visa card.

Do you know where i can buy this ?

Thanks a lot

The iPhone 4 will likely go on sale next Friday, but only through the three major carriers who will likely insist on a 2-year contract. It is not yet know when unlocked, non-contract phones will go on sale.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsix:
    The iPhone 4 will likely go on sale next Friday, but only through the three major carriers who will likely insist on a 2-year contract. It is not yet know when unlocked, non-contract phones will go on sale.
    Hello,

thx for your reply.

do you know a place where i could get it without contract ?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by rolandd:
    Hello,

thx for your reply.

do you know a place where i could get it without contract ?

thx
    he's already answered that
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    he's already answered that
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Sorry but i would like to know more ..
    What about mongkok
    I've heard it's possible to buy it there locked and unlocked ?

Could you please confirm ?

You can buy in Mongkok but it costs nearly 2 times the official price. They are selling phones from the UK that are unlocked.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsix:
    This might not be the case this time around since Apple retail is selling full price service free phone in every other market that it has launched the iphone4, Should not be any different in hong kong. Grey market iphone4 in mongkok are gotten this way in UK.
    Posted via Mobile Device

All iPhones officially sold to date in HK have been sold unlocked regardless of whether they have come from Apple Store, 3HK or Voda.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by rolandd:
    Sorry but i would like to know more ..
    What about mongkok
    I've heard it's possible to buy it there locked and unlocked ?

Could you please confirm ?
    Unfortunately his answer is incorrect. Iphone4 will be available in Apple store for full retail price. Hong kong is one of many countries where phones cannot be carrier locked by law. Same as UK and others.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by medaman:
    This might not be the case this time around since Apple retail is selling full price service free phone in every other market that it has launched the iphone4, Should not be any different in hong kong. Grey market iphone4 in mongkok are gotten this way in UK.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I really hope this is the case but I thought with the 3GS launch we saw a delay? There is talk in Canada there will be a delay as well. The UK on day 1 had iPhones unlocked and available but that quickly shifted to get it today if you sign a plan, get it in three weeks if you just want it unlocked with no contract.

I really hope we can get them non-contract on Friday and not just a small token amount. I'll be refreshing the apple store many times between now and then.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast