3G Mobile phones

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

No worries, the channels are just an add on. 3G is data and voice improvement from 2G.

3 usually has a contract that allows you to get phones for cheap if you sign with them for one year. sometime 40-50% off. I know for CSL if you sign with them its like 500 dollars of for any phone.

The phone that i like is about 3000 both at 3 and Smartone. How are LG phones like? They have a couple of cool ones

Finally, after months of waiting and pondering...I got myself a motoming with Smartone. They seemed a lot more helpful than 3. 3 was really confusing with prepayment and then deducting monthly. So I've settled with Smartone and I love my new swanky phone!

I half-expected that you would get the Ming! Did you join a 3G plan or are you staying with 2G for now?

With 2G now. Don't think it's worth to be on a 3G plan at this point of time. I'd hardly surf on phone and don't think ming is a 3g phone as well.

noticed that the standard chartered credit card promotion gives away ericsson k800i for 1280. anyone comment on this machine ? worth the money ?

Me no credit card that's issued from HK at the moment...

errr. better go get one quick. can't imagine ppl surviving without a card these days. and if u are still using your sg one u are obviously paying too much extra for the forex conversions

It's a hassle trying to get one....I'm trying to save money anyway...so no credit card is good for me! I hardly use my Spore cards anyway, it's more for emergency situations.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    noticed that the standard chartered credit card promotion gives away ericsson k800i for 1280. anyone comment on this machine ? worth the money ?
    Just got the k800i, but unfortunately did not see the stan chart promo.
    Used to be a Nokia addict (actually it's my first non-Nokia!) and have always been reluctant to change that. Now that there wasn't any good Nokia, I decided to go with SonyEricsson - so far it has been a great phone. Very easy to handle, and I like all the little details. Organizer function is better than Nokia. Great camera even though I hardly use it.
    No regrets!