Like Tree2Likes

Which Mobile Phone (handset)?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Which Mobile Phone (handset)?

Hi,

I am using my phone for almost 3 years now and now I think I should really change it. I am not looking for something hi-fi. Prefer if something is there in Nokia.
    I can wait if some new good phone is coming out soon, not in a hurry.

Thanks

PS. Please dont suggest iphone, I really dont like iphone at all.

What do you wish to use your phone for? If just making calls and SMSs then I don't see any reason to have anything other than something like a Nokia 2500-series device. Only about $250-300, makes calls and does SMS just fine. No biggy if you lose it, and you're quite likely to get it back if you leave it somewhere by accident because no-one would bother stealing it.

Fenix2 posted about the Nokia E7 here yesterday.

Yes, it is rather fancy, but I would have been all over it (and not gone for the Blackberry Bold 9700) had I been given the slightest hint that they were coming out with a phone like this. I thought the E71 (my previous phone) was the finest phone they had ever made and that because the model was such a success, the follow-up, the E72, looked just like it(!!), hence my disappointment.

I guess this is more a rant than a recommendation. My apologies.

Would be easier to suggest something if you could tell us..
    1. What is your budget?
    2. What functions are you looking for?

i hate these threads. phones are so different in uses that you need to be more specific.
    any size requirements, do you prefer touchscreen or keyboard, do you need it to connect to PC/Mac/Linux, do you need it to act as MP3 player, etc etc etc

what functions do you require from a phone, please list importance in decending order :-

Basic phone functions, text/sms, camera, music, facebook, games, sat nav, long battery life, price, fashion, luxury construction materials, easy to use (this is debatable as most people are baised to a particular brand) internet, e mails. etc...

Sorry for being so vague. I use phone for calls, sms, calendar, alarms, camera and music. Prefer if its with keyboard than touchpad. I dont play games on phone and dont use internet on phone ( I do have a 3G connection though) . My budget is HKD4K max.
    I prefer something in Nokia.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    I prefer something in Nokia.
    Can we know the Reasons?

Android G2?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast