Like Tree7Likes

iPod Touch Vs iPad

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Why wouldn't you buy a top spec Netbook for half the price? I'll come and draw an apple on it for you if it makes you feel better.

iPOD is better beacause it is less of a waste of money, you spend less time cleaning the silly touch screen and it can go in your pocket so you don't have to look like a prat carrying such a big fragile, expensive, underpowered piece of crap around that you know you paid a huge premium for even though it was made in a factory just up the road where the pay and conditions are so poor that the workers are jumping off the roof rather than face the next day.

HongKongFoot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Why wouldn't you buy a top spec Netbook for half the price? I'll come and draw an apple on it for you if it makes you feel better.

iPOD is better beacause it is less of a waste of money, you spend less time cleaning the silly touch screen and it can go in your pocket so you don't have to look like a prat carrying such a big fragile, expensive, underpowered piece of crap around that you know you paid a huge premium for even though it was made in a factory just up the road where the pay and conditions are so poor that the workers are jumping off the roof rather than face the next day.
    Would you like some fish with your chip?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Would you like some fish with your chip?
    No thank you, nor would I like any of the peanuts you're throwing from the gallery.