Like Tree3Likes

Must have apps for iPhone 4??

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by KyoPo:
    You like bugs?
    you mean if i install beta1? theres a few bugs that i could deal with temporarily, but its a beta. do you expect no bugs in beta 1 releases? i was referring to once ios5 hits golden.

Quote Originally Posted by AW2007:
    Does anyone know of an app that allows you to get notifications on the screen (similar to the NoLED app for android)??

This would be handy so u dont need to click the screen on to see if u have missed calls , SMS etc
    do you mean notifications on the lockscreen? if yes, then ios5 has this.
    if you dont want to click anything to even activate the lockscreen...then ios5 has this as well supposedly allowing you to set the led light to activate if there is a notification waiting.

hey, is there an app for news (current affairs, world news, business etc) as well as including good publications such as the economist, time mag etc or do you have to download (and probably pay) for individual subscriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    Btw.... With iOS 5 and iCloud / iTunes Match.... I won't be switching for a while
    Considering there is no HK iTunes music store, I don't expect that iTunes match will come for at least a few years....or maybe not until next decade!

Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    Considering there is no HK iTunes music store, I don't expect that iTunes match will come for at least a few years....or maybe not until next decade!
    hence why i use all USA accounts for most online services.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    hey, is there an app for news (current affairs, world news, business etc) as well as including good publications such as the economist, time mag etc or do you have to download (and probably pay) for individual subscriptions?
    i think you would be limited to getting each app and subscriptions, or getting RSS readers. some are nice, like Flipbook for ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    do you mean notifications on the lockscreen? if yes, then ios5 has this.
    if you dont want to click anything to even activate the lockscreen...then ios5 has this as well supposedly allowing you to set the led light to activate if there is a notification waiting.
    Actually, if you have jb'd your iphone you can download lockinfo. I find this the most useful app.
    It takes over your lockscreen and displays all the handy info such as calendar, notifications, SMS, emails and make calls to Favourites without having to slide to unlock.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4