Closed Thread

iPhone 4 Repair Hong Kong/Kowloon

Hi there,

I have some major damage to my iphone. Unit is fully functional just

- cracked front glass
    - cracked rear glass
    - scratched metal band
    - damaged microphone/speaker unit

I know the repairs will be expensive, but still will be cheaper than getting it done in Canada.

I did a search, most of the repair forums are almost a year old.

Thank you!

this is quite impressive. you can't see. you can't talk and you can't hear yet it is fully functional. do you use the iphone for anything other than paper weight?

as the screen has been intentional glued to the lcd ips monitor, presume in the region of HK$2,500 ish (or significantly more )by official apple service, try sin tat for cheaper price ( not sure if they use OEM monitor and ips lcd screens though,)

looks mr jobs has made and designed it to be difficult to get it repaired

iPhone 4 screen repair

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    this is quite impressive. you can't see. you can't talk and you can't hear yet it is fully functional. do you use the iphone for anything other than paper weight?
    Can I ask, were you an abused child or is your reason for flaming just because you still have no friends, as in your life is an endless repeat of highschool for you.

I can see my screen I can hear it fine, it's just not 'as new'.

Anyways I thought about not responding to you but doing this on my iPhone over breakfast is too fun. If you want to continue I'll even buy you a beer so I can continue to make fun of you.

In Homer J. Simpson's words: NERRRD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    as the screen has been intentional glued to the lcd ips monitor, presume in the region of HK$2,500 ish (or significantly more )by official apple service, try sin tat for cheaper price ( not sure if they use OEM monitor and ips lcd screens though,)

looks mr jobs has made and designed it to be difficult to get it repaired

iPhone 4 screen repair
    Hey I found a guy who will do everything including bezel for 1800$.

Thanks for your note

Can you share with us who you found to do this (location and contact details)? I'm trying to have my wifi and bluetooth fixed on my iphone.

Thanks!