Like Tree3Likes

3HK Customer Retention

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As PIN said, CSL had a network glitch when they switched over to the ZTE IP-based infrastructure, but they fixed that within a month or so and they've been very solid since then for voice and SMS at least.

Quote Originally Posted by hingkong:
    In my case, since I have to sign a contract anyway, I will go to SMV or CSL where I will get a nice free Android handset to play with. Sadly, I am sure they will do the same thing to me in 24mo.
    But if you stay with 3HK and sign this contract they are asking you to sign, cant you also get a nice free Android handset to play with? There is no benefit to switch to SMV or CSL over staying with 3HK is there? But yes, I agree it sucks they will not put you on a basic no frills plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    But if you stay with 3HK and sign this contract they are asking you to sign, cant you also get a nice free Android handset to play with? There is no benefit to switch to SMV or CSL over staying with 3HK is there? But yes, I agree it sucks they will not put you on a basic no frills plan.
    Actually the answer I was given was no. The sales agent said that there is no special offer available to me for a handset. As another poster mentioned, I might have a different result with them in a 3 Shop. After wasting my time on various phone calls, I can't be bothered to beg them to keep me as a customer.

Then I guess they really are stupid. Come to think of it, I seem to remember getting a $200 PNS voucher when I recently ported my number across from one carrier to another. You might be able to get benefits like this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hingkong:
    Actually the answer I was given was no. The sales agent said that there is no special offer available to me for a handset. As another poster mentioned, I might have a different result with them in a 3 Shop. After wasting my time on various phone calls, I can't be bothered to beg them to keep me as a customer.
    That is almost certainly false. Otherwise, you would indeed have an incentive to switch providers - as you already noted.

Then I guess they really are stupid. Come to think of it, I seem to remember getting a $200 PNS voucher when I recently ported my number across from one carrier to another. You might be able to get benefits like this as well.
    Ya that is the plan.. I agree on their stupidity. The interesting thing about Hong Kong is the lack of accountability. In many places, an avenue would exist to complain about this kind of ludicrous service but in HK these morons are never kept in check.
    Last edited by hingkong; 06-09-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beachball:
    That is almost certainly false. Otherwise, you would indeed have an incentive to switch providers - as you already noted.
    I agree but I shouldn't have to do their job for them. Three phone calls was enough wasted time for me.