Like Tree14Likes

Apple announcement late tonight / early tomorrow

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    A laugh or an 'I don't get it' would of sufficed nicely..
    F.A.O. bryant.english:

This is Why Watercooler (pen name Bob) shouldn't write advice columns...

So no new technology in the latest Apple launch. Was it worth having a launch party with out a produc launch?

The Galaxy Skin to be launched Q2 2012 looks wait worthy

Last edited by East_coast; 05-10-2011 at 07:26 AM.

i presume that most people according to the tech websites, that though the 4s is a natural evolution from 4, a bit of an anticlimax and far short on what the competitor have, what ever happened to apple catching up on the screen size and thinness game?, i can not really see that there will be a really big upsurge of people upgrading the 4 to a 4s, it seems so much of a stop gap

seems that 4s is predicted to be at around HK$5500 mark for a 16gb ( based on UK price at 499gbp), i can NOT see how they will sell the 64gb ver of 4s for over est HK$6500 for a 3.5inch screen phone ( how ever, the hardcore fans may purchase a few)

it appears that HK may not even have it by end of october, I can not see first adopter paying more than HK$9,000 for 4s like they did last year for original 4

Get with it everyone, iPhone 5 (though only the 16GB version, unfortunately) is now shipping direct from Hanshi International Group (Call Mr Wang and mention Geoexpat for a great deal - you're guaranteed to be amongst the first to have one in HK!):

Wholesale original iphone 5 16GB Unlock phone Manufacturers - Wholesale original iphone 5 16GB Unlock phone Exporters and Wholesalers - China Suppliers

Pics look good ...

I hope Apple overcame the problem others experienced with voice recognition software and a Scots accent...

East_coast and drumbrake like this.

I think many ppl here are jealous of Apple and Apple user

PS: I don't own or use any apple product

iphone4s was nothing really interesting. But iOS5 coming out next week (for existing iphone4 users) is quite exciting. Finally all the isheep out there can get some new features that us Android users have had for ages

HongKongFoot and vmlinuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph098765:

What are you...3?? I think "many people" here have simply made an educated decision to buy something else rather than follow the herd...jealousy has nothing to do with it....it's not like iPhones are way beyond the means of average users...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph098765:

?? Joseph, I can't speak for everyone but I suspect that I am one of the 'lower earners' on this forum - if I wanted a an ipad/pod/phone/penis I can certainly afford to go buy one or the whole set without breaking too much of a sweat.

It's not jealousy.......it's haaaattteeee........